Spotlight teeth whitening strips are an easy to use at home teeth whitening system. They contain hydrogen peroxide, making them an effective way to brighten your smile. These strips have been specifically designed by dentists and are clinically proven to effectively and safely whiten your teeth with minimal tooth sensitivity. Spotlight teeth whitening system contains 14 strips with a simple one step method. Just pop on your whitening strips for 30 mins a day to see instant results.
How they work?
Spotlight teeth whitening strips, are the only European whitening strips to contain hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is the most effective active agent to whiten teeth. The colour of teeth is influenced by a combination of both the internal colour of our teeth and external staining that attaches to our teeth such as tea, coffee and red wine.
Hydrogen peroxide whitens teeth in two ways
- by breaking down these complex stains and
- by penetrating the top layer of the enamel which brightens the colour of this top layer of enamel.
- Tear open the foil packets to find a top strip and a bottom strip
- Dry the teeth
- Place the whitening strip on the lower teeth first and then onto the top teeth
- Leave the strips in place for 30 minutes.
- After, remove the strips and rinse away any residual gel.
- Repeat every day for 2 weeks for your dazzling smile.
Spotlight whitening contains 28 whitening strips (14 for the top and 14 for the bottom teeth).
Delivery within Ireland can take between 3-5 working days
Delivery to the UK can take up to 7 working days.
Elsewhere will take longer.